Invaded Invaded

Mildly amusing. :)

I hope to see more submissions from you. You've got a good idea, now run with it! :)

FoxHound1984 responds:

Thanks! It's much appreciated :D

A Portal Suicide A Portal Suicide

...What?

How did this get front page?

Honestly, it was a good attempt at a flash animation. If it was just another video, I wouldn't think too poorly of it - maybe think it had a higher score than it should, but it'd be just yet another beginner's flash animation. But you made it to the front page, and honestly, there was no reason. Your sound quality was poor, the animation wasn't smooth at all, and it was just a quick gag flash that could have, and should have, had a lot more effort put into it. This is definately not front page material.

Next flash, please try cleaning up your sound a bit, adding some plot or relevant content, and cleaning up your animation. As I said, what you show here shows potential for talent and is a good /beginner/ movie, so work on your skills, show us what you've really got.

MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

Pretty funny

This is a fairly funny flash.. ignore your detractors. They don't get satire or what's funny versus truly cruel.

PiGPEN's The Hit PiGPEN's The Hit

Well..

It probally would have been better if you gave a script command to stop playing at "the end", because the movie repeats a bit of itself. But it's a good idea. :)

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

Nice.

I loved this movie. It was pretty fun to watch, though the subway stuff was trippy.

Passion Of The Christians Passion Of The Christians

Nice.

Accurate, too.

Drag Drag

Not bad.

I like the flash. It's got some very nice drawings in there, though I have to admit, the wheels turning would have been a little more realistic. It looks like some decent time was put into this though, and you did well.

For Damon For Damon

Feeling.

A friend once told me that the best music, drawings, animations.. the best works that humans can create come from the emotions behind the works. If you put heart into what you're doing, then you've made something special, something that's more than "just another flash" or "just another song". You did that here.

As someone in the reviews before me said: "You did not GET this 10. You EARNED this 10."

As to the arsehelms who laugh, who think that this is some kind of joke: "An ye harm none, do what ye will. Ever mind the Rule of Threes, for whatever you do comes back to thee thrice over." - (Paraphrase of the Wiccan Rede, 'Rule of Threes')

Alice Alice

Not good.

Taking still pictures and putting a figure in front of them without explanation*, or any sort of story was pretty boring for me to watch. However, your movie made front page so I don't speak for all.

As to the mental "illnesses" part, they don't really exist; but nice job on following the psychiatrists (read: murderers) definations. :)

2/5.

The George Bush Show 2 The George Bush Show 2

Accurate!

Funny, and yet amazingly accurate to today's events. Nice job! :)