Invaded Invaded

Mildly amusing. :)

I hope to see more submissions from you. You've got a good idea, now run with it! :)

FoxHound1984 responds:

Thanks! It's much appreciated :D

A Portal Suicide A Portal Suicide

...What?

How did this get front page?

Honestly, it was a good attempt at a flash animation. If it was just another video, I wouldn't think too poorly of it - maybe think it had a higher score than it should, but it'd be just yet another beginner's flash animation. But you made it to the front page, and honestly, there was no reason. Your sound quality was poor, the animation wasn't smooth at all, and it was just a quick gag flash that could have, and should have, had a lot more effort put into it. This is definately not front page material.

Next flash, please try cleaning up your sound a bit, adding some plot or relevant content, and cleaning up your animation. As I said, what you show here shows potential for talent and is a good /beginner/ movie, so work on your skills, show us what you've really got.

MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

Pretty funny

This is a fairly funny flash.. ignore your detractors. They don't get satire or what's funny versus truly cruel.

Electric Box Electric Box

Wow.

That was just AMAZINGLY fun. :)

The only thing I ask? Please, please put a fast forward in for later levels when you have to try a solution 20+ times until you get it right? ;)

Lone Defender Lone Defender

Nice game...

It's a pretty decent game with good controls and a nice concept. I love that your targeting has to be developed instead of being instantly perfect accuracy.

But. You had to go and ruin it by locking NG users out of the highest upgrades and shoving a very annoying advertisement in the preloader. Sure, your bills are being paid by those folks, but don't penalize us for playing your game in which you display the ads anyway on a site that isn't your sponsor's.

Post War Post War

What?

The game... was an attempt. The concept is a nice one - a sidescrolling RPG. However, the execution is just horrible. Your hit detection sucks, your AI is stupid (I can make them chase me in circles, why don't they know how to flank?) and quite frankly it doesn't feel like you playtested the game at all.

Try redoing the game from scratch and see what you can come up with.

SMB2: Wart's Battle (Remixed) SMB2: Wart's Battle (Remixed)

Nicely done.

Enjoyable, clean, and fun to listen to. Well done.

LoZ 2: Great Palace (Remix) LoZ 2: Great Palace (Remix)

Respect, yo!

In all seriousness, this is awesome. Very nicely done all the way around, and I couldn't find any flaws in the remix. Great job. :)

LOZ labyrinth (strings) LOZ labyrinth (strings)

Very well done.

That's amazingly creepy. The only suggestion I have for you? Up the bass a little - I couldn't hear it the first time through - only after you told me and I cranked the bass on my sub did I hear it.

Great job. :)